6 Must Have Toolsets for Social Media Marketing
Putting It All Together…
In this video, you’ll learn how to put together a social media selling process, and you’ll learn about the phases that must be completed to reach success. Plus, I’ll introduce you to some of the best social media tools that are available today.
(Did you miss part 1? Watch it here: Getting Started with Social Media Marketing)
Social media success boils down to some basic elements. Get these elements right and you’re on your way to social media selling success. Below are some basic guidelines:
- Titles: Create eye-catching titles that raise the readers’ interest, but are not trying to trick them to click over. You only have one chance to make a first impression. Annoying the reader is not the way to convert the person into a new customer or subscriber.
- Keywords: Pick keywords that will help bring people to your site, but that are not obvious keywords that would end up in your articles anyway.
- Links: Link to quality sites that compliment what you are publishing. This will encourage sites in the same niche to link to you as well.
- Content: Try to publish unique and quality content. This prompts users to come to your site because they cannot easily find the content elsewhere.
- Social: This is social media, so be social! Encourage people to share your content and share other’s content that you find interesting as well. You’ll find that this will quickly make you a lot of friends.
Get these basic elements right and you’re on your way to social media sales success. But remember, social selling is so much more than a few catchy titles and some unique content. You need the right tools and techniques–the ones that I’m giving away in this video. So watch it, use it, and grow your business with social media today.
After you watch the video, use the comment section below to ask questions, share your thoughts, and get involved!
For those of you who need a little additional help, we’ve created a Social Media Database. Inside is a listing of every social media platform and channel available today. Not only is it a detailed listing but we’ve included Alexa Rank and even best use cases for each channel. It’s a must have for any social media marketing team that’s ready to make an impact on their brand this year.
So, let’s get started!