Job Opening: Marketing Lead
To lead the marketing efforts to generate and nurture enough qualified digital agency leads so UGURUS can enroll over 300 members by December 31, 2022 and 1,000 total members by the end of 2023.
- Triple new contacts, webinar registrations, and program applications within the first 3 months of engagement.
- Optimize and scale up Facebook Ad campaigns to lead magnets, workshop registrations, student stories, and free content.
- Optimize and scale up Facebook Group campaigns to drive traffic to appointment setter team drive applications and appointments.
- Launch and grow affiliate and referral programs.
- Track campaign performance across existing efforts to determine if/how to scale channels.
- Create a marketing plan to reach the program enrollment goal before Q2 2022.
- Conduct market research and identify additional channels that will help reach new audiences and diversify lead channels.
- Develop strategy to hit enrollment goals for programs before March 31 and execute over 24 month period starting April 2022.
- Execute marketing campaigns to hit annual revenue targets of $3m for 2022 and $10m for 2023.
- Report to the Integrator on lead generation and conversion scorecard metrics.
- Manage marketing and ad budgets to achieve revenue targets while maintaining profitability at least 20% profitability.
- Execute long term nurture activities to minimize customer acquisition costs and maximize lifetime customer value.
- Decrease the time it takes for a new contact to apply for programs.
- Re-engage past members and graduates to apply for programs.
- Lead marketing team to drive performance goals.
- Work with content manager, copywriter, FB Ad agency, appointment setter, and podcast producer to set and exceed goals.
- Set and manage quarterly Objectives and Key Results for the UGURUS marketing team.
- Lead, manage, and hold the marketing team accountable to goals.
- Facebook advertising
- Online ad platforms (Google, Youtube, display network, programmatic, etc)
- Email marketing
- YouTube video
- Digital marketing
- Lead generation
- Be bold, take risks
- Carry Your Own Bag
- Have a Growth Mindset
- Helps First
- Start Strong, Finish Strong
- Weekdays, Mountain time business hours, by Slack, Zoom, Phone, Text, Email
- Every Monday, 11:00am-12:00pm Mountain time, by Zoom
- Semi-annual all day, in-person, Denver Colorado
- FB Business Manager
- Google Analytics
- Google Suite
- Education, online course experience
- Application-based enrollment experience
- Digital agency market experience
- Facebook Ad Certified
- Google Ad Certified
- Google Analytics Certified
- Infusionsoft Certified Partner
- Full-time, w2
- Salary: $85k/yr plus semi-annual bonus based on performance
- Benefits: 20+ PTO days per year
- Health insurance + 5% 401k match