E103: Scaling to 30, eCommerce, and the power of mindset with Chelsea Jones and Rachel Saul
We’re excited to announce that SEOMonitor has partnered with UGURUS as a sponsor of our show.
Chelsea Jones and Rachel Saul build scalable website experiences that solve the marketing problems standing in the way of eCommerce growth. They are experts in implementing the power of digital marketing for businesses and leveraging online platforms. Their expertise enhances their already extensive knowledge of eCommerce trends, functionality, customer behavior, and design.
Chelsea and Rachel’s company, Chelsea and Rachel Co, has helped many businesses transform an under-performing site to an all-out sales boom just by improving their online shopping experience.
- The story of Chelsea and Rachel starting up, their growth, and their business partnership.
- The team and platforms used for the business.
- The challenges and mindsets the partners had throughout their business journey.
- The shared set of values and standards that allow them to work well together.
- What their major factor was when deciding to scale up as a partnership.
- How to get clarity around your business, your goals, and your vision.
- The “work space” of Chelsea and Rachel’s business and what it’s like for them running a virtual company.
- Their experiences in motherhood in relation to building a business.
- Their mindset as female entrepreneurs, and how powerful thinking and doing can be.
- The huge leverage for growth in the eCommerce market.
- Best advice ever received: Only do what you do best (Rachel). Business doesn’t happen if sales aren’t happening (Chelsea).
- Habit that contributes to success: Having energy and momentum (Chelsea). Detail oriented rational mindset (Rachel).
- Recommended book: The 10X Rule by Grant Cardone, High Performance Habits by Brendon Burchard, The Inner Game of Tennis by Timothy Gallwey, The Inner Game of Work by Timothy Gallwey, Extreme Ownership by Jocko Willink and Leif Babin.
- Recommended tool: Walmart grocery pickup
- Chelsea and Rachel Co
- @chelseaandrachelco Instagram
- @chelseaaandrachel Facebook
- The 10X Rule by Grant Cardone
- High Performance Habits by Brendon Burchard
- The Inner Game of Tennis by Timothy Gallwey
- The Inner Game of Work by Timothy Gallwey
- Extreme Ownership by Jocko Willink and Leif Babin
- “As agency owners, we really understand the magnitude of what it means to scale, and scale quickly.”
- “Problems are always going to be there regardless of the business, but it’s how you handle them with grace and understanding and communication that makes the difference.”
- “It’s kind of a buzzword to say ‘growth mindset’ right now.”
- “When you enter into a partnership, it’s like a marriage.”
- “I think you’re always growing, and if you’re not growing, you’re kind of going backwards.”
- Mindset in building and scaling a digital marketing agency is key.
- Business partnerships require clear and open communication.