E136: Chatbots for the win with Victor Vento
Build websites faster and make clients happier with Zephyr CMS (sponsored).
Victor Vento works with high-growth coaches, experts, and consultants to scale through Facebook ads and chatbots. He has worked with clients to achieve results in the ballpark of 3,220% ROI on ad spends. Victor has been rocking chatbots!
- Who Victor works with and how he helps them generate leads.
- What a chatbot is and how it works for businesses.
- The stigma of talking to a bot, and how you can avoid it.
- How to avoid redundancy to improve user experience.
- Victor’s word of caution with using bots with text messages.
- Run time: 32:23
- Best advice received: You can’t ask people for more than what you’ve invested in yourself.
- Habit that contributes to success: Quick implementation
- Recommended tools: Manychat and Kartra
- Recommended book: Give by Nicholas Kusmich, Exactly What to Say by Phil M. Jones, Relentless by Tim S. Grover
- Victor’s podcast
- Victor’s book ventobot.com/book
- Give by Nicholas Kusmich
- Exactly What to Say by Phil M. Jones
- Relentless by Tim S. Grover
- “They just need us to flood it with leads.”
- “Just be where they’re at.”
- “I would still consider this the wild, wild west.”
- “It’s only there to bridge you not being there until you’re able to be there.”
- “If it’s one-way, you’re spamming.”
- Be cautious when using text messages! It’s a very intimate form of communication that isn’t yet overrun by marketers.