E153: How to get sales right, right now with Laura Wright
Build websites faster and make clients happier with Zephyr CMS (sponsored).
With over two decades in sales, Laura Wright has helped many different types of businesses grow and prosper. She has helped over 4,800 artists sell tens of thousands of pieces of work, sold and filled multi-million dollar events, and seen success in real estate. If there’s a sale, Laura can close it!
- Why sales is important right now. And what you need to keep in mind.
- What you should make sure you’re doing right now during Covid.
- What “soft-touch” means and why it’s important.
- What has to change for sales to work in this environment.
- How you can serve your clients more effectively.
- Best advice: Dream bigger.
- Habit that contributes to success: Managing my energy and mindset.
- Recommended tools: Voxer
- Recommended book: Leveraging the Universe by Mike Dooley
- Run time: 32:05
- Laura’s book: No Woman Down
- Leveraging the Universe by Mike Dooley
- Epic At Sales
- “Now more than ever, she has a critical need business.”
- “I believe sales and service go hand-in-hand.”
- “I lead with high-ticket, high-value sales.”
- “Seek out the evidence you desire to see.”
- Lead with something gentle and positive when checking in with clients.
- Think about where you are with your services right now.