E161: Niching, resilience, and a positive mindset with Stephen Christopher
Build websites faster and make clients happier with Zephyr CMS (sponsored).
Stephen Christopher is the CEO and founder of Wit Digital, which was named a Fastest Growing Company several times in Colorado, as well as a Best Place to Work. Wit is a 20-person agency in the home-services space, and they have worked with over 500 clients.
- How Stephen’s agency has shown up on social media during this complicated time with positivity and perspective.
- On Stephen’s 100-day video project, including what happened it wasn’t fun.
- Stephen’s view on imposter syndrome, and the tools he uses to combat it.
- The evolution of creating short-form content.
- How serious Wit Digital is on working within their niche.
- A majorly important thing to remember when picking a niche.
- What AI has to do with niche selection.
- Best advice ever received: Wake up, look in the mirror, say you are enough right now.
- Habit that contributes to success: Act faster than his inner critic or ego.
- Recommended tools: SEM rush
- Recommended book: Stillness is the Key by Ryan Holiday
- Run time: 31:41
- 100-day challenge on Instagram, Facebook, and LinkedIn
- SEM rush
- Stillness is the Key by Ryan Holiday
- “I can control my mindset, I can control what I focus on.”
- “It still comes up all the time, I think it never completely goes away.”
- “I’m not perfect but I’m doing the best I can.”
- “What if that thing has a positive impact on one person? Who am I to take that away?”
- Showing up positively has a much better effect on your life and business than negativity ever could.
- Thinking about putting something off that you’ve been working on? Stephen believes that may hurt someone who would have benefitted from it.