E162: Discover and develop your own personal brand with Melanie Spring
Build websites faster and make clients happier with Zephyr CMS (sponsored).
Unlimited WordPress tasks for digital agencies at a fixed monthly cost with UnlimitedWP, get 25% your first month with code “das2020” (sponsored).
Melanie Spring is an international keynote speaker, dynamic emcee, and corporate trainer. She & her Crew at Melanie Spring Productions travel the world creating branded experiences for humans like you to find your stories, build your confidence, and amplify your voices.
- What the evolution looked like to move from a branding agency to Melanie’s current world of speaking, training, and building a personal brand.
- The definition of a personal brand, and how it’s different from a business brand.
- What Melanie found out when she asked 500 people to share their view of her.
- How to discover your personal brand—if you’re brave enough to find out!
- Does your personal brand outweigh your business brand? Melanie fills us in.
- How your personal brand affects your business, like it or not.
- Best advice ever received: Believe in yourself to stand as tall as you actually are.
- Habit that contributes to success: Drinking
- Recommended tools: Moleskine on iPad
- Recommended book: Big Magic by Elizabeth Gilbert
- Run time: 30:49
- Ispeakwithconfidence.com/90days – sign up updating this week
- Check out the I Speak With Confidence – Set The Stage Summit!
- Moleskine on iPad
- Big Magic by Elizabeth Gilbert
- “The whole world is shifting and changing and I shifted with it.”
- “You hire people as experts and you let them be experts, that’s how it should work.”
- “I think a lot of people are finding out who they are based on how they react in this situation.”
- “Your brand is what everyone else is saying about you – not what you say about yourself.”
- What 3-5 words describe you best? Ask your friends, or ask your friends and your team. The results are your brand. Melanie asked 500 people!