E162: Discover and develop your own personal brand with Melanie Spring
Build websites faster and make clients happier with Zephyr CMS (sponsored).
Melanie Spring is an international keynote speaker, dynamic emcee, and corporate trainer. She & her Crew at Melanie Spring Productions travel the world creating branded experiences for humans like you to find your stories, build your confidence, and amplify your voices.
- What the evolution looked like to move from a branding agency to Melanie’s current world of speaking, training, and building a personal brand.
- The definition of a personal brand, and how it’s different from a business brand.
- What Melanie found out when she asked 500 people to share their view of her.
- How to discover your personal brand—if you’re brave enough to find out!
- Does your personal brand outweigh your business brand? Melanie fills us in.
- How your personal brand affects your business, like it or not.
- Best advice ever received: Believe in yourself to stand as tall as you actually are.
- Habit that contributes to success: Drinking
- Recommended tools: Moleskine on iPad
- Recommended book: Big Magic by Elizabeth Gilbert
- Run time: 30:49
- Ispeakwithconfidence.com/90days – sign up updating this week
- Check out the I Speak With Confidence – Set The Stage Summit!
- Moleskine on iPad
- Big Magic by Elizabeth Gilbert
- “The whole world is shifting and changing and I shifted with it.”
- “You hire people as experts and you let them be experts, that’s how it should work.”
- “I think a lot of people are finding out who they are based on how they react in this situation.”
- “Your brand is what everyone else is saying about you – not what you say about yourself.”
- What 3-5 words describe you best? Ask your friends, or ask your friends and your team. The results are your brand. Melanie asked 500 people!