E183: Surprising Resilience of Programatic Ads in 2020 with Michael Fischer
Build websites faster and make clients happier with Zephyr CMS (sponsored).
Get a real-time, visual view of your cash flow with Float (syncs with Xero and Quickbooks Online).
Michael Fisher is the director of inbound sales and represents the frontlines of Choozal for any and all prospective clients interested in their programmatic ad-buying services. For 18 years, he’s been focused on B-to-B contract sales and has developed over 5,000 partnerships – helping Choozle land over 2,000 clients. Choozle has been a bit pandemic-proof this year, as they’ve hired 16 people and grown by 35%.
- How programmatic advertising is such a cool, easy, sophisticated way to get a particular message in front of the exact person you want.
- What restrictions there are in a real-time bidding environment.
- What the qualifying criteria for selling a self-serve platform are.
- What Choozle offers clients to learn about real-time bidding.
- The use of data available to provide impressions in familiar environments for political ads.
- Best advice ever received: Be yourself, keep things simple, and always stay true and honest.
- Habit that contributes to success: Insatiable appetite to win and winning is just a byproduct of doing right by the client
- Recommended tools: Google search, to familiarize yourself with real time biddin
- Recommended book: Blink: The Power of Thinking Without Thinking by Malcom Gladwell
- Run time: 30:10
- Choozle Facebook
- Choozle Instagram
- Choozle Twitter
- Choozle LinkedIn
- Choozle Blog
- Michael’s email
- “There has to be a genuine interest in wanting to become a programmatic media buying expert.”
- “You need a compliant ad, that is going to a compliant landing page, that supports a compliant website.”
- Important to familiarize yourself with real-time bidding.
- Real-time ad restrictions are different for smaller platforms.