E240: Taking Immediate & Decisive Action – With Damien Zamora
Ready for a managed hosting provider that is going to get your clients the performance, reliability, and support you need? Get started with Cloudways today with a $50 hosting credit using code “DASCW” (sponsored).
Outsourcing services for digital agencies – website design & development, e-commerce, SEO, content marketing, link building – E2M (sponsored).
Damien Zamora is the CEO of GoMobile Solutions, which was founded in 2010. He helps business owners and marketing agencies scale their businesses with done-for-you mobile app development. When he isn’t reinventing and repurposing new technologies, he works with young and hopeful entrepreneurs and is also a coach and speaker. Zamora has been an entrepreneur for 30 years and is an internet 1.0 pioneer. He has started and developed several million-dollar enterprises.
- The power of lead sources to grow your business
- Evergreen endorsements
- Overcoming the initial hurdle of investing money in marketing and advertising
- Strategic partnerships
- Connecting with your ideal niche
- The benefit of face-to-face meetings
- Taking decisive and immediate action
- Being willing to invest in a market
- Best advice: Create and stick to a morning routine that takes care of me.
- Habit that contributes to success: A disciplined morning routine
- Recommended tool: Slack, Audible
- Recommended book: What Got You Here Won’t Get You There by Marshall Goldsmith, Think Again: The Power of Knowing What You Don’t Know by Adam Grant
- Run time: [59:39]
- Website: GoMobilelive.com
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/damienzamora/
- Books: Think and Grow Rich by Napoleon Hill, How to Win Friends and Influence People by Dale Carnegie
- “Lead sources are leveraging someone else’s influence and getting that evergreen endorsement. Working with a company that has a vested interest in the success of the folks within their community.”
- “The first thing I did was, I put myself out there, I took the calculated risk and I decided to find the right tradeshow that would have my ideal target audience. The second thing, I at least left my contact info out. The third thing I did was, I said yes and figured it out later…The other thing I did, was I made it easy…I didn’t expect them to figure it out…Another step, I offered an affiliate commission.”
- “A lot of people overlook these types of strategic partnerships where it’s more about finding people in your niche that are already plugged into your ideal customer.”
- “Whoever you serve, Google it. Google is your friend here. Find the tradeshows. Find the trade magazines. Find the networking meetings. Find the industry association.”
- “A lot of stuff can be done through Zoom appointments, but I think there’s something, when it comes to key partners and when it comes to trust and understanding somebody, of getting on a plane and making time for somebody face-to-face.”
- “My whole life changed because of getting on that plane and taking immediate and decisive action.”
- “Sometimes you just need to have blind faith and jump.”
- There is a great benefit to taking immediate and decisive action.
- Having lead sources and creating strategic partnerships will help you grow your business.
Want to see the episodes recorded live?
Join our Facebook group, Profitable Digital Agencies, for fun insider access, freebies, and connections to agency owners around the world!