E60: Trimming your business and raising your prices with Gretchen Cawthon and Trina Fisher
Trina Fisher and Gretchen Cawthon are the leadership team from Left Right Labs. They help health and nutrition coaches make more money, grow their following, and get their time back. In one year, Gretchen and Trina fired half of their clients, tripled their prices and 20xed recurring revenue. Here’s their story.
- Are you an order taker or do you guide your clients in the directions they need to go?
- Find out why and how Trina and Gretchen fired half their clients.
- Learn how prices can be significantly increased to change your business for the better.
- Find out why Trina and Gretchen decided to create three pricing tiers, and the effect it’s had on their business.
- Trina left her regular job to work in this business full time. In this episode, she goes into how that worked.
- Best advice they’ve ever received: Trina – implementation is the key to success, Gretchen – ask why
- Habit that contributes to success: Trina – being open and willing to talk, even when you’re afraid, Gretchen – self discipline
- Recommended book: Gretchen – Profit First by Mike Michalowicz and Trina – The One Thing: The Surprisingly Simple Truth Behind Extraordinary Results by Gary Keller and Jay Papasan
- Recommended tools: Teamwork
- Emails: Gretchen@leftrightlabs.com and Trina@leftrightlabs.com
- Profit First by Mike Michalowicz
- The One Thing: The Surprisingly Simple Truth Behind Extraordinary Results by Gary Keller and Jay Papasan
- “All it is, is asking ‘why’.”
- “The widget doesn’t matter if there’s no traffic.”
- “We were paying them to be our clients.”
- “Don’t let fear get in the way.”
- Consider your niche. To narrow it down, try evaluating your client list and finding a common thread between your favorites.
- Planning a change to virtual? Spend time well ahead of the change mapping out your plan.