E91: From lucrative corporate job to purposeful entrepreneurship with Zander Fryer
Zander Fryer is a best-selling author, international speaker, and founder of Sh*t You Don’t Learn In College and High Impact Coaching. In his core business he works with clients who are just starting their companies.
- Why Zander left a comfortable job making lots of money.
- Which words of wisdom from a mentor changed Zander’s life.
- What you need to do first to command the price you’re worth.
- How to make a good decision in the face of fear.
- Best advice ever received: It’s not about you.
- Habit that contributes to success: Facing scary thoughts. “It’s better out of your head and on paper.”
- Favorite tool: Slack is most used – but people are the best resource.
- Book recommendations: Bedros Keuilian’s Man Up and Jack Canfield and Janet Switzer’s The Success Principles
- Run time: 44:46
- ZanderFryer.com – visit for a free blueprint
- @ZanderFryer on Instagram – feel free to DM with questions
- Bedros Keuilian’s Man Up
- Jack Canfield and Janet Switzer’s The Success Principles
- “It’s one of the fastest ways to turn your passion into a grind.”
- “If this solves my problem, I’ll do it!”
- “Rather than providing a service, provide a solution.”
- “They buy their way out of a problem.”
- “You’ve been dreaming a dream, and I’m actually living mine.”
- “Every decision that we make comes from either purpose or fear.”
- “Get uncomfortable when you’re comfortable.”
- “Every time we do this we make more money.”
- Consider why you’re making a big decision, or why you aren’t making it. Is it out of fear? Try coming from a place of purpose.
- During our lightening round with Zander, he described his process to face fear – writing down the bad results that he’s scared of. Try it the next time you’re facing something you fear, and get it out of your head and onto paper.