Are you afraid of the ONE strategy that could make you a success?
Here’s the simple truth about a confusing word—and why your fear of it could be holding you back.
What do you think of when I say the word “DOMINATE?”
- A dictator taking over a country?
- Two bighorn sheep butting heads?
- One person forcing their will on someone else?
If you’re like most people, you’re probably nodding your head.
Because something about the word “dominate” freaks us out.
But it doesn’t have to…
Especially when you’re talking about dominating your MARKET.
Let me explain…
I’ve been lucky enough to “dominate” more than one market. This is what that ACTUALLY means.
Back when I ran an agency…
- We got recognized as one of the fastest growing companies in Denver, Colorado. (For two years in a row!)
- We got a cover story written about us in the Denver Business Journal.
- Plus we were ranked a top 10 agency in Denver for 5 years running.
All that attention helped us build a wildly successful agency—and then sell it so we could focus on service to others.
And now, with UGURUS…
We’ve been featured in dozens and dozens of blogs, podcasts, conferences, webinars, and emails—and have multiple seven figures of revenue to show for it.
If I told you all of that came from knowing how to dominate a market…
Would you still think “dominate” was an ugly word?
Market domination isn’t a scary concept.
It’s simply about this: tapping into the influencers in your market that are willing to support you.
Here’s what market domination really looks like.
My business works for my lifestyle.
It allows me to talk about the things I’m passionate about.
Serve the people I want to serve.
And do things that I want to do.
If I want to ride my bike for two hours, I don’t want to ask a client for permission. That’s not in my DNA.
But as long as I’m getting my work done and driving the outcomes I want for my business, I’m able to have the freedom to do what I want.
The freedom my business has given me means I can cut out at 10 AM to go take care of one of my kids if I need to…
All the while knowing that I’m not going to watch my business come crumbling down around me.
And it’s allowed me to build a business full of clients that I love.
See that photo below? That’s from USUMMIT—our annual event. And I would happily invite anyone in that photo over to my house for dinner.
So here’s a question for you… What’s important to YOU—and what do YOU want to get from your business?
What does market domination mean to you?
Here are some answers I’ve gotten from others:
What does your “fill in the blank” look like?
More importantly—do you know how to make it happen?
I want to help you DOMINATE your MARKET and your BUSINESS… So you can get the most from your LIFE.
Sounds like a big promise. But I feel it’s totally possible…
IF you pay attention to something important.
Notice that I said MARKET before business.
Lots of agency owners try to build their businesses when the market doesn’t care about them.
Don’t put the cart before the horse.
You need to have a constant flow of the SAME type of customers coming in. From well-defined channels. And they need to be buying the same type of work.
Because once you have all those things, you’ll have a “magic wand” you can wave to make business easier.
That wand is called “market domination.”
And it means you are choosy about who you work with.
When you work.
How much you charge.
(And whether or not they get to come over to your house for dinner.)
Are YOU still struggling to dominate your market?
I’ve talked to literally thousands of agency owners and freelancers just like you.
And I can confidently tell you that—at some level—we all wrestle with the same exact things.
Does Any of This Sound Familiar?
You need more leads, you need better clients
- Word of mouth and referrals are your only leads
- You lack marketing and sales systems
- You don’t have traction in a niche
- You can’t scale because each project is different
Your business strategy is based on trial and error
- Your plan changes as often as the weather
- You question if it’s even the right plan
- You play within your comfort zone
- You don’t revisit your plan at the right intervals
Confusion in your business—and lack of clarity—Is hurting you
- Your email inbox defines your daily priorities
- You’re busy working IN your business, not ON it
- Shiny objects distract you easily
- Your to-do list isn’t getting any shorter
You let yourself off the hook too often
- Your to-do list is more of a “should-do” list
- Your spouse is unable to keep you on track
- Your team can’t hold you accountable either
- When you’re out of money, it’s too late
They probably ALL resonate, don’t they?
The good news is…
In order to solve these problems you really only need three things.
- First, having a mentor is critical. Someone a few levels above you that can show you the best path forward.
- Second, you need to be able to go deep with peers who are experiencing the same things you are.
- Third—and most important—you need someone else to hold you accountable. (Because, sometimes, just having someone to tell you to “get out there and do it“ can make a big difference.)
And if you’re looking around right now and realizing you don’t have ANY of these things…
Then it’s no wonder you’re struggling to grow.
Stop struggling. Get the money, business and life you deserve.
I’ve worked directly with more than a thousand digital professionals (and counting).
AND STILL I HEAR THE SAME THINGS ALL THE TIME.
- I still don’t make enough money.
- I don’t have enough great clients.
- I don’t get the leads I want.
- I work too much.
- I spend all my time doing things I hate.
- I can’t stand my clients.
- I don’t know if I can pay the bills.
Hearing that stuff breaks my heart.
But it also makes me OVERWHELMINGLY HAPPY.
Because I know I have an answer that works…
Here’s what you’ll get in UACADEMY.
I’ve already told you what you’re going to LEARN when you join UACADEMY.
But what you’ll GET is incredibly valuable too…
- PRO FEATURES
- Online Community
- UACADEMY App
- Facebook Group
- Resource Drive
- Training Library
- Masterclass Access
- Small Group Workshops
- Strategy Planning Calls
- ELITE FEATURES
- Everything in PRO
- Private Coaching Calls
- Private Coaching Chat
Here are the details on each feature you’ll get in UACADEMY.
10-week crash course that will help you master the System of U and set you up for the year to come.
Access to the best network of entrepreneurs running agencies of all kinds (web, digital, creative).
Use on the go, connect with the community, stream the training library.
Keep the conversation going on social media, get updates from inside the UACADEMY app so you never miss out.
Unlimited access to 100’s of templates from UGURUS, our mentors, and the community at large.
100’s of presentations, including USUMMIT conference recordings.
Unlock one Focus Track from the System of U every four months. Drip training over 90 days.
Mentor-led lectures and hot seats. Deep-dive lessons and Q&A.
Small Group Workshops:
Mentor-led “get stuff done” intensive work sessions. Get mentor feedback and accountability-setting.
Private Strategy Calls:
Mentor-led “get clarity” coaching, three times a year, on your vision/mission, market, goals, next 90 days and issues. Get your Strategic Plan finished and next Focus Track selected.
Private Coaching Calls (ELITE only):
Mentor-led “get clarity” coaching on strategy and decisions. Bring your top issue to solve within the hour.
Private Coaching Chat (ELITE only):
As-needed coaching delivered in the UACADEMY app. Bring your top issue to solve within days.
Unsure? We offer a 100% money-back guarantee—for any reason—within 30 days of kickoff.
It’s hard to look at a list of features and say “Yes, I’m totally confident that will help.”
But we feel so strongly about UACADEMY that we want to invite you to try the program for 30 days.
So go ahead and enroll.
You’ll have your first 30 days of training and group sessions with your mentor. This will give you an idea of the quality of our training and coaching that we’ll be providing you.
And you’ll be absolutely convinced that this is the program you’ve been waiting for all your life…
Or we’ll cheerfully refund your money.
Are you ready to rise to the top and MASTER your business?
UACADEMY enrollment closes soon.
Which means now is the time to act.
Join us NOW and you’ll secure the best time slots for your strategic planning.
And you’ll have the best chance of getting a mentor that matches your unique needs. (Mentor assignments are first-come, first-served.)
If you’re serious about doing what it takes to make your digital business a success, apply now for UACADEMY.
Imagine a life where you’re PERSONALLY taking home money from your business… (Not just contributing to revenue.)
- Where you’re generating more leads than you need…
- Where your clients are paying above-market rates for the VALUE you deliver—not the HOURS you work.
- And where your business can run without you while you do whatever you want.
These benefits are common among UACADEMY grads.
And you can make them yours.
Take the first step toward dominating your market—and transforming your life. Apply now to join.
Frequently Asked Questions
Who is this program for?
- You’re an early-stage digital agency: Your business has fewer than 10 employees and annual revenues are less than $1 million.
- You are struggling to personally net $100k: As an owner, you are not getting what you want financially out of your business.
- Business isn’t growing like you want: Your business either isn’t growing, or growth is causing new problems.
- You have (primarily) a “digital” offering: Your business does web design/development, software or app development, or digital marketing.
- You’re looking for accountability: You’re ready to have a mentor and peer group push you outside of your comfort zone to grow your business.
- You want mentorship: You’re looking for specific advice related to growing a digital agency from a proven expert.
- You feel like you’d benefit from a community: You’re looking to connect with more like-minded people from our industry.
Who is this program NOT for?
- You’re a late-stage, established digital agency: Your business has more than 10 full-time employees and your annual revenues are more than $1 million.
- You’re satisfied with your personal income: You’re getting plenty of profit and personal revenue from your business and aren’t looking for more.
- Your business growth is going just fine: You have systems and processes in place. Growth is happening, and it’s controlled. You’ve got no major issues.
- You have a “traditional” offering: Your business does traditional marketing or advertising and doesn’t have a “digital” offering.
- You don’t need accountability: You aren’t interested in being pushed outside your comfort zone.
- You’re not interested in mentorship: You don’t value experience and insights from those who’ve been through what you’re experiencing.
- Prefer to operate on your own: A community of supporters doesn’t appeal to you. You would prefer to keep your experience to yourself.
When does UACADEMY start?
UACADEMY kicks off soon so apply now!
What happens after I purchase?
When you complete your purchase, you’ll receive several emails. One of these will be a welcome email that will invite you to start the onboarding process. You’ll be asked to complete a survey and assessment as a part of onboarding. You’ll also get your login access to the UACADEMY community app.
You’ll want to go through the orientation material right away and introduce yourself to the community.
After we review your survey and assessment we’ll reach out to you with more details on matching you with a mentor.
How long is the membership commitment?
UACADEMY is a 12-month commitment that automatically renews each year until you request to cancel.
If you do not wish to continue after 12 months you can submit your cancellation request to finish out your current term commitment.
Can I upgrade or downgrade my membership?
You can upgrade your membership from PRO to ELITE at any time during your 12-month commitment. You can downgrade your membership only at renewal.
Do you offer refunds?
You have 30 days after the program begins to ask for a 100% money-back refund for any reason. You’ll be convinced UACADEMY will transform your business and your life or your money back.
Can my business partner participate?
Yes. If you have a business partner (or partners), we encourage each of you to participate. You’ll receive a single portal login, one set of one-on-one calls, and only one set of all other resources delivered—but it’s important for you and your partner(s) to be rowing in the same direction. We need buy-in from everyone to get you where you want to go.
Can I talk to a UACADEMY graduate?
Yes. Please schedule a call with us so we can get you connected with a graduate. You can also listen to podcast episodes with UACADEMY grads Say Gabriel, Nate Freedman, and Gretchen Ozee Cawthon to hear more about the impact UACADEMY had on them.
Do you offer discounts or have special offers?
Sometimes. Please schedule a call with us so we can tell you about any promotions and special offers we have available.
How do I get started?
We’re glad you asked! Apply to join UACADEMY here!