Job Opening: Sales Development Representative
Function: Sales Appointment Setter
To drive NEW business revenue by…
- Setting appointments for the sales team with qualified prospects
- Generating conversations with NEW potential clients (lead gen)
- Recouping and re-setting leads who didn’t initially close (follow-up)
- Executive-level Sales Service
- You’re going to be talking with people all day. Being a natural rapport builder is going to hedge your bets of success (this DOESN’T mean you have to be an extrovert).
- Professional communication
- Be someone who follows through with what you say. Be honest with prospects. And only enroll clients who’re a great fit.
- You must always lead prospects to the best decision for them EVEN IF that decision is outside of their comfort zone. Take a stand for what’s BEST for people.
- You’re tasked with helping prospects live up to their highest standards. Therefore, YOU must live up to our own high standards.
- You’ll be having crucial conversations on a daily basis which – a lot of times – can be life changing conversations for the prospect. You must be calm under pressure and hold firm to help the prospect make the best decision for them.
- Meticulous follow-up and follow-through
- Tracking projections, staying on top of status and “why” of status with a game plan created to overcome obstacles.
- Attention to detail
- You will be tasked with staying up to date with your numbers and CRM activities. This is secondary to HITTING your numbers, but still important.
- Google Sheets
- Google Suite applications
- Social media engagement
- Daily interaction, including partial weekends to push conversations.
- Book 10 appointments per week.
- Get existing appointments to reschedule.
- Engage both Facebook groups.
- Lead channels to start conversations.
- Lead engagement to bookings.
- Attend weekly team meetings.
- Driving new revenue through appointment setting.
- Engaging prospects and knowing:
- Names of any and all people participating with UGURUS
- Their greatest business issue.
- Rocks, goals, and other business objectives
- How UGURUS aligns with aid for their biggest issue and their goals/rocks/objectives.
- Checking in with potential clients on a daily basis
- Become an expert in all resources available to clients by UGURUS
- Attend weekly team meetings.
- Know your numbers at the beginning of every meeting (actual numbers, projections, and if you’re on pace)
- Have 2-3 clients & personal wins you want to share with the team
- Be proactive with asking questions and getting help with what you’re experiencing on the calls and any reason why you aren’t hitting your numbers.
- Send in your “end of day report” daily.
- Update your personal projections & numbers sheet daily.
- Update the team tracking sheet daily.
- Tracking successes and failures and creating processes around both to ensure future success
- Maintain a presence in the Facebook Community with engaging posts, comments, and other fun things
- Confirm tomorrow’s appointments
- This is a full-time opportunity, preferably working within business hours set in the USA Mountain or Central time zone.
- 1 hour each on Saturday and Sunday to push existing convos through the weekend (past history has shown weekend activity to have high return on time).
- 10-days vacation + 10-company holidays
- Health + retirement
- This position is remote. So you will have the freedom to work from anywhere.
This is a high client touch position that requires client engagement at a high level. This position will require ownership of the sales appointment setting and the overall prospective client engagement and experience. Communication with the sales team is critical to the success of this position.