Do you want to land $10,000+ web projects?
Bootcamp is for freelancers AND digital agency entrepreneurs.
Discovering your roadmap to freedom starts with a mouse click.
If you complain about finding good clients, you’ve got a strategy problem.
If you work too much for what you get paid, you’ve got a sales problem.
If you feel overwhelmed and need help, we can teach a better way to manage projects.
And YES, we work with both solo freelancers and agency owners. Whether you’re a one-stop shop or you manage a team, we are better together.
That $10,000 project is a significant point: it makes the difference between treading water and just getting by, or swimming laps around your competition.
We have the solution to get you there.
Bootcamp is for freelancers AND
digital agency entrepreneurs.
Scrambling with the day-to-day?
Want more confidence in pitching projects?
Ready to be seen as a professional… and succeed at it?
We can show you a better way. Don’t just get by. Gain freedom and control as part of a motivated community. We are better together.
Digital Agency Entrepreneurs
Frustrated with managing a team?
You’ve grown and hired, yet you’re still unsure how to scale further?
Afraid to fire those bad clients?
Don’t throw in the towel. We have the solution. Join a community of other entrepreneurs who’ve been there and are eager to help.
A Freelancer’s Story
You aren’t alone.
UGURUS clients often:
- Struggle to get out of the rut of low-profit projects.
- Seek strategies to grow and raise their rates, but stumble and face rejection.
- Spend more hours at higher rates, eating time and profit.
Ready to work smarter? Want guidance? We’ve built a 10-week BOOTCAMP just for you. A roadmap (not a one-size-fits-all-blueprint) that will help you find your path to prosperity.
Where will you use your new found time and freedom? How will it change your business? Your life?
With 750+ BOOTCAMP graduates, we’ve forged a process that works. Here’s the week by week playbook of topics, organized across strategy, sales, and projects:
Week 1 Orientation “Raise Your Prices”
- Learn how to increase your prices today.
- Learn how to increase your target hourly rate by at least 20%.
- Overcome fears and client objections so you can charge more.
- Learn what web professionals around the world charge and why.
- Get a step-by-step plan to increase your rates and get cash right now.
Week 2 Strategy “Ideal Customers”
- Learn how to identify the market of your ideal customers.
- Define your value by understanding how to use this powerful tool.
- Find clients that can support $10K projects without wasting your time.
- Create a customer avatar and use it in your sales process.
- See why selling to small business is the WORST path to great customers.
- Create your business plan on a single page.
- Understand the 5 core elements to land any customer you desire.
Week 3 Sales “The Interaction Model”
- Get the step-by-step sales process for closing more deals at higher prices.
- Learn the simple way to weed out tire kickers and time wasters.
- Discover how relationships are driven through interactions over time.
- Learn why “Qualification” is one of the most critical interaction steps.
- Overcome key objections in the sales process by doing this one thing.
- Learn the secret to “sequencing” by never leaving a meeting like this.
Week 4 Projects “Anatomy of a $10K Project”
- Introduction to the key difference between charging fee-based vs value-based.
- Discover the secrets to doing the same amount work for more money.
- Learn what a typical $10,000 project looks like.
- Discover why you need to transition how you present yourself.
- Get the plan for a project scope worth well beyond $10,000.
- The $156,000 landing page example.
Week 5 Strategy “Advanced Marketing Channels”
- Learn how to do one thing to instantly to get more leads.
- Discover secrets to attracting customers without cold calling.
- The “No Cold Call Marketing” strategy that avoids the fear of calling.
- Leverage niche groups without having to spend on advertising.
- Master the “channel pitch” that will drive endless leads to your door.
Week 6 Sales “Artful Discovery”
- Make the sales process valuable so you can charge for it.
- Master the Discovery process to destroy your competition.
- Be recognized as highly valuable by shedding the commodity labels.
- Uncover this one thing from clients that locks in the deal.
Week 7 Projects “Project Management Made Simple”
- Implement a simple meeting tool with all of your clients.
- Get paid for 100% of the work everytime.
- Overcome objections when you need to change the scope of work.
- Keep projects on schedule without constantly chasing clients.
- Get our project management process to use starting day one.
Week 8 Strategy “Your Website, Your Lead Funnel”
- Boost leads with a few simple changes to your website.
- Simplify your marketing with this easy to use lead generation strategy.
- Discover the secret to getting your first meeting scheduled instantly.
- Learn why most web pros have no idea how to build their own website.
- Use this simple and fast marketing tactic to generate cash now.
Week 9 Sales “Proposal Presentations”
- Deliver a proposal unlike any of your competitors.
- Discover the secrets to the most vital interaction in the entire sale.
- Turn the most frustrating sales document into an easy to use template.
- Master the three most important things you need to do to upsell.
Week 10 Projects “Expand Your Team”
- Learn how to get your team to deliver work that exceeds your expectations.
- Discover when you need to hire contractors or employees.
- Get easy to use hiring process to find and onboard your first team member.
- Source talented contractors that help you earn more profit.
- Scale your business and drive profit by expanding your team.
- Learn the three secrets to keeping a team motivated and passionate.
Here’s exactly what you’ll get
in these 10 weeks:
- Video presentations that teach extensive topics related to strategy, sales, and projects.
- Weekly, 90-minute sessions in small peer groups, led by a mentor, who will help keep you on track.
- Two 1:1 calls with your group mentor who challenge you to implement new approaches to your business.
- Monthly 90-minute sessions with Brent and all of your BOOTCAMP cohorts.
- BONUS! Pre-program call with your mentor.
- BONUS! Access to the resource library containing hundreds of ready to use business documents and templates.
Make 6 payments of $750 for a total of $4,500, and you can gain the support and insight that will make a difference. Or, pay $3,500, up front, and save $1,000 off the purchase price!
The Impact of Personal Accountability
Have you ever had a mentor? Someone in your corner. Someone who relates. A colleague who’s been in your shoes and knows how to lead (and push) you through the challenges. Bootcamp provides you exactly that: friendly, smart, experienced web professionals, who’ve been through Bootcamp themselves. They will lead, challenge, and hold you accountable, with the constant goal of encouragement.
Meet the UGURUS Mentors
Apply for a free strategy call with our team! UGURUS helps web professionals achieve freedom in their business by stepping into their superpower. What’s yours? What needs to change? What’s holding you back? This is about discovery: can UGURUS help you? If UGURUS isn’t the right fit, then we’ll do our best to recommend something that is.
A survey of Bootcamp graduates shows stunning success:
average project price increase over what graduates charged before Bootcamp!
average increase in monthly revenue over where it was before Bootcamp!
What would that change be worth for you?
All of our programs offer a 30-day 100% money-back guarantee.
Featured Success Story
Evelyn started a graphic design business twenty years ago so she could have an even work-life balance while raising children. The $10K Bootcamp helped her bring her business up to date, land a $30K project, and empowered her to become more involved in the women's entrepreneurial community.
Here’s a few commonly asked questions:
How does Bootcamp work?
In this 10-week online program, you interact with like-minded peers who are also working on their businesses. You are guided by a Mentor – an expert and fellow Bootcamp Graduate. Each week you’ll engage in learning, discussions, and goal setting, and follow up on any goals set in the previous week.
What kind of time commitment is required?
We recommend dedicating 3 to 5 hours per week. This includes 90-minute weekly sessions with your small group and 3 large group, 90-minute sessions once each month. The remaining time, which includes 1:1 meetings with your mentor and ongoing learning through videos and peer interactions, is self paced.
I’ve wasted time and money in the past on courses where I didn’t learn anything. What will my ROI be?
Our goal is that you get a return on your initial investment in the program. That’s why we spend time talking with you in advance to make sure the program is a good fit. Ultimately, your success depends on you: the time you’re willing to work on your business; whether you take advantage of the learning, mentoring, and support offered; whether you reach out for help when you need it. If you engage, you’ll receive the help you need, and it will impact your business.
How are small groups matched up?
We match students with like-minded peers who are in similar places in their businesses. We want you to be challenged by and support each other. Whether you’re a freelancer working solo, a new or smaller-sized agency, or a high-revenue agency that’s been in business for many years, we match you with a Mentor we believe is best suited to help you.
Have more questions?
Then schedule a call and see if Bootcamp is right for you.