E159: SEO, PPC, and Mindset for a White-Label Agency in the New Economy with Michael Knorr
Build websites faster and make clients happier with Zephyr CMS (sponsored).
Unlimited WordPress tasks for digital agencies at a fixed monthly cost with UnlimitedWP, get 25% your first month with code “das2020” (sponsored).
Michael Knorr is the VP of Marketing & Sales at That Company, a white label digital marketing firm servicing agencies. He educates agencies on how to grow and thrive by talking on how to improve their front end lead generation. That Company as a whole gives them their time back by not having to handle the day-to-day as their team of consultants creates big wins for their clients under their brand name.
- How Michael and his father built That Company into what it is today.
- Michael’s take on the “Covid Lottery” and how different industries are faring right now.
- Michael’s take on the growth of e-commerce and other areas during the pandemic.
- What industry hit surprised Michael during the pandemic.
- If Michael is seeing any markets pivot back into health.
- Best advice ever received: Regularly check your priorities.
- Habit that contributes to success: Insuring that he gets at least one day per week of rest.
- Recommended tools: Zoho CRM system
- Recommended book: Who Moved My Cheese by Spencer Johnson and The Road Back to You by Ian Morgan Cron and Susan Stabile
- Run time: 31:27
- Zoho CRM system
- Who Moved My Cheese by Spencer Johnson
- The Road Back to You by Ian Morgan Cron and Susan Stabile
- Survival guide for Covid
- “There’s still a huge environment for growth in all of this.”
- “The campaign’s so great that we’re out of stock.”
- “Anything related to home office is blowing up.”
- “There’s a lot of isolation right now.”
- “There’s something to be said about NOT pivoting.”
- You have to choose: double down, pivot, or wait.