[Live Training] The 5A Framework To Attract High-Quality Leads
Protect Yourself and Your Customers with Smart Legal Policies
Hans Skillrud is the co-founder and VP of Termageddon, an auto-updating website policies solution created for agency owners and their clients. Termageddon has generated over 50,000 website policies for its customers, and their agency partner program has helped agencies around the world make more than $1,000,000 in combined annual recurring.
Highlights from Hans Skillrud’s episode
- What to have in a good policy
- On risk and liability to an agency
- Who privacy laws actually protect
- Who is responsible for privacy law enforcement?
- Ongoing from owning an agency to a SaaS company
- How niching changes the game for agencies
Lightening round with Hans Skillrud
- Best advice: To make an omelet you need to break some eggs (Fight Club)
- Habit that contributes to success: Focus without seeing peripherals
- Tool or resource recommendation: Wappalyzer Chrome Extension
- Book recommendation: The Black Swan Nassim Nicholas Taleb
Resources, plus connect with Hans Skillrud
- It’s Free: mention UGURUS and get another free license: Termageddon – agency application
- Hans Skillrud LinkedIn
Quotes from Hans Skillrud’s episode
- “Let them have the choice. Don’t make a legal decision on behalf of your customer.”
- “Boy have I learned so much.”
- “I would still be an agency owner if I hadn’t married a privacy attorney.”
- “Agencies that niche down…just wallop in sales.”
- “I built out Termageddon based on what I wanted to see.”
- “How could they think we offer this?!”
Takeaways from Hans Skillrud’s episode
- Sharing customer data happens in unexpected ways!
- Think about cookie consent – and what type
Sponsors For The Digital Agency Show
Ready for a managed hosting provider that is going to get your clients the performance, reliability, and support you need? Get started with Cloudways today with a $50 hosting credit using code “DASCW”.
Outsourcing services for digital agencies–website design & development, e-commerce, SEO, content marketing, link building – E2M.