[Live Training] The 5A Framework To Attract High-Quality Leads
The Evolution From Freelancer to a Major Success Story
Nate Freedman is the CEO of Tech Pro Marketing, a leading marketing agency in the IT services space. He is also the co-founder of Creative IT Agency, the ONLY IT support and cybersecurity company specifically dedicated to helping digital agencies with their IT problems.
He is also a UGURUS mentor and longtime member.
Highlights from Nate Freedman’s episode
- Where the agency is right now
- Where does the agency come from
- What happened when Nate dug into his niche
- What Nate has had to change with growth
- On corporate vs. entrepreneurial
- That thing that embarrasses Nate–are you guilty of it, too?
Lightening round with Nate Freedman
- Best advice: Define your own code of ethics and live by that code
- Habit that contributes to success: Aligning actions with a code of ethics and simplifying my decision-making based on that
- Tool or resource recommendation: Go High Level (message Nate on LinkedIn for a demo on how they’re using it)
- Book recommendation: Get Rich In The Deep End by Brent Weaver
Resources, plus connect with Nate Freedman-
- The most recent previous episode with Nate
- Nate on LinkedIn
- Code of Ethics to come!
- >> CreativeIT.agency – waiving onboarding fees!
Quotes from Nate Freedman’s episode
- “No, I’m not relaxing all day!”
- “I have struck gold–this is amazing.”
- “Some people are naturally good at business, but we all have to learn it.”
- “Before I knew it, I was ranked number one in my niche.”
- “Sometimes it’s learning the things that really matter to you.”
- “You’ve always been good at contracting out work that you aren’t good at.”
- “I like entrepreneurship, I like moving fast.”
- “I’m kind of embarrassed to say it.”
Takeaways from Nate Freedman’s episode
- Follow the recipe–niche down and rock your space!
- Reaching your goal of a bigger agency may not mean laying back and working less
- Find that right opportunity and go for it
Sponsors For The Digital Agency Show
Ready for a managed hosting provider that will get your clients the performance, reliability, and support you need? Get started with Cloudways today with a $50 hosting credit using code “DASCW”.
Outsourcing services for digital agencies–website design & development, e-commerce, SEO, content marketing, link building – E2M.