E14: How to Grow an Eight-Figure Agency with Jason Swenk
Unlimited WordPress tasks for digital agencies at a fixed monthly cost with UnlimitedWP, get 25% your first month with code “das2020” (sponsored).
Today we are talking to Jason Swenk of jasonswenk.com grew and sold an 8-figure agency, and now he helps other agencies grow and scale their own companies using his formula. If you are hoping to scale your business, grow your agency, charge higher prices, and work with the clients of your dreams, you won’t want to miss this episode.
Some of the highlights of the show include:
- When and why Jason chose to start an agency when he did, as well as what inspired him to create his first website.
- Why raising his prices helped Jason get even more business and grow his agency.
- How Jason set his financial goals and why it’s important to know where you’re going before you attempt to hire someone or otherwise scale your agency.
- Great tips on how to hone and define your financial goals.
- Why it’s less important now than it once was to look bigger than you are. While you might have needed a team in the past, you can succeed as a solopreneur in 2017.
- One of Jason’s worst moments taking his agency from “zero to a million.”
- How specializing can help you rise above your competition, choose your perfect clients, and raise your bottom line.
- Some of the big trends in the marketplace that today’s agencies should be focusing on.
Quotes by Jason:
“I’ve always been goal-oriented. If you don’t have a goal, how do you know where you’re going? How do you communicate where you’re going?”
“If you’re too busy, you’re not charging enough…. Think bigger.”
“A smaller agency can dominate a bigger one. You can have the specialization and a personal touch.”
“If you don’t feel like an expert and you don’t have an expert in your agency, you shouldn’t be running an agency.”