E220: Close more deals with the V4 Sales Framework with Clifford Almeida
Help your clients close more leads with a new all-in-one marketing platform that you can white-label, HighLevel (sponsored).
Outsourcing services for digital agencies – website design & development, e-commerce, SEO, content marketing, link building – E2M (sponsored).
Clifford Almeida is the CEO of Hire A Whiz, a web agency that has a portfolio ranging from small businesses and nonprofits to Fortune 500 companies. He is also the founder of MyWebAudit.com, a SAAS that helps web professionals and digital marketers generate and close more deals using actionable website audits.
He is also a graduate of our 10k Bootcamp program!
- How the business was affected when Cliff broke his ankle.
- How did Cliff do it? An update on creating a Saas business.
- What the V4 Sales Framework is, and how it can work for you.
- What sales prep looks like to set up for success.
- How Cliff preps for sales now, using his audit tool.
- Is there pushback from leads? Why Cliff doesn’t pursue those potential clients.
- Pitfalls and challenges that agencies face when using a new sales framework.
- What two quick pointers will help you get ahead in sales.
- Best advice: An investment in yourself is the best investment you can make.
- Habit that contributes to success: Discipline and focus. The journey isn’t short!
- Recommended tool: Audible
- Recommended book: Artisan Soul and Essentialism by McKeon
- Run time: 38:52
- Previous episode with Clifford
- Facebook Group – My Web Audit
- MyWebAudit.com – check out a free trial!
- He’s also in the Profitable Digital Agencies FB group!
- UGURUS programs
- “Had this been five years ago, I would have seen a decline in sales.”
- “You’re one of the rare agencies that has successfully been able to build a SaaS.”
- “To get paid by GoDaddy to present to their audience is pretty epic.”
- “I try to overwhelm my prospects with value.”
- “I don’t speak to probably ⅔ of the people that come into our pipeline.”
- “I end up closing about 80% of them.”
- “If they’re speaking to me, they’re speaking to other people.”
- “I don’t call it a proposal.”
- “It comes from a system and a process.”
- “Identify expensive problems – figure out what the audience wants and needs.”
- Key decision-makers need to be on that last sales call.
Want to see the episodes recorded live?
Join our Facebook group, Profitable Digital Agencies, for fun insider access, freebies, and connections to agency owners around the world!