E45: Overcoming shyness, finding your superpower, and becoming a content guru with Say Gabriel
Today we’re talking with content expert Say Gabriel about getting over your fears and finding the right role. Learn how she found her superpower of strategic planning. She’s one of our boot camp graduates and a current content guru. She works with other agencies to master content in their businesses.
Some of the highlights of the show include:
- Why Say decided that entrepreneurship and working with agencies were for her, particularly why living in a new area was a catalyst behind the decision.
- What some of the issues were that Say ran into when she first opened a web design company.
- Why Say’s first clients were not really the right clients for her goals, and how her experience led her to switch to providing content.
- How Say’s lack of confidence made it difficult for her to help her clients during her early career.
- The importance of recognizing that the service you offer is valuable, as well as how Say made the transition to recognizing this about her own services.
- Learn what Say’s role in her company is now, and how it relates to her superpower of strategic planning.
- How networking has helped ease Say’s isolation and shyness when it comes to being an entrepreneur.
- What Say is looking forward to when it comes to the future of her business.
- “To create a website that’s truly engaging… …there are many question that need to be answered before you put a single word down.”
- “Task and role are not the same thing…. …If I wanted to write content, that didn’t mean that I had to be locked in a room all day writing.”
- “Don’t try to be everything to everyone… …I don’t provide content for everyone. I provide long-term strategic partnerships.”