[Live Training] The 5A Framework To Attract High-Quality Leads
E53: Personalize your way to more profit with Brennan Dunn
Unlimited WordPress tasks for digital agencies at a fixed monthly cost with UnlimitedWP, get 25% your first month with code “das2020” (sponsored).
Brennan is the co-founder of RightMessage, software that makes it dead simple to personalize your website in real-time. In this episode, we discuss how to use personalization to grow your agency, connect with more customers, and get more leads and sales.
- What personalization is—and how to use it in your own agency.
- The link between the personalization we do in our own lives and the kind of personalization that works in business.
- How Brennan started using personalization to dynamically generate content.
- How much opt-in rates can increase when using personalization.
- The most creative use of his personalization software—and how you can put it to work for you.
- Best advice you’ve received: People are spending money on you because they think the outcome will be more valuable than the cost.
- Habit that contributes to success: Reading
- Recommended book: Peak by Anders Ericsson and Robert Pool, and Shoe Dog by Phil Knight
- Recommended tools: Kiwi for gmail
- Rightmessage.com – keep an eye out for a new resource for valuing your funnel
- @BrennanDunn on twitter
- “Have you ever done MadLibs?”
- “Can this help me? I’m not seeing myself on the sales page.”
- “You might not be able to get away with just swapping a headline.”
- “They’re able to make the thing they’re advertising more relevant to the individual.”
- How do you personalize your sales process? Is your website tailored to the viewer? How can you make it more so?