Maximize Agency Growth With the Power of Alternative Marketing Data
With Valentin Radu
Valentin Radu Before anything else — Valentin is a perseverent experimenter.
He has gone through various jobs, companies, and entrepreneurial ventures before identifying customers’ real needs and defining the perfect go-to-market strategy.
Valentin is the CEO & Founder of Omniconvert. He leverages his industry expertise at Omniconvert — his SaaS company that provides growth solutions to mid-size eCommerce websites looking to become customer-centric. Omniconvert helps eCommerce companies find hidden gems in their data, improve Customer Lifetime Value and Customer Retention & deliver personalized customer experiences across all channels.
Episode highlights from Valentin Radu’s episode
- What key data points Valentin needed to look at to improve his business
- What the difference is between a visitor journey and a customer journey
- How to consider where a potential customer is coming from
- Where people are making mistakes
- Think about how you create goals – are you “shooting in the dark”?
Lightning Round with Valentin Radu
- Best advice: You don’t find what you are looking for because you settle with what you find… (Don’t forget your big vision!)
- Habit that contributes to success: Journaling, especially for making decisions
- Recommended tool: Oura ring
- Recommended book: Demand Side Sales book – by Bob Moesta
Resources, plus connect with Valentin Radu
Quotes from Valentin Radu’s episode
- “You know what you need to improve in order to fix your business model.”
- “Stopping the illusion that growth equals paying money to Facebook and Google ads.”
- “I was wasting my life looking at Google analytics.”
- “What makes them buy?”
- “We’re focusing too much on acquiring customers.”
- “You’re becoming a customer way before going on a specific website.”
- “Advertising doesn’t equal marketing.”
- “I thought you shouldn’t limit yourself.”
Takeaways from Valentin Radu’s episode
- There’s more to data than we may think – consider LTV and acquisition cost
- What is causing customers to become loyal?
- Don’t “build a solution in the search for a problem”
Sponsors For The Digital Agency Show
Ready for a managed hosting provider that is going to get your clients the performance, reliability, and support you need? Get started with Cloudways today with a $50 hosting credit using code “DASCW”.Outsourcing services for digital agencies–website design & development, e-commerce, SEO, content marketing, link building – E2M.