[Live Training] The 5A Framework For More Leads In Your Digital Agency
Organize Your Systems To Grow Your Agency
With Shanice Miller
Shanice Miller is a business productivity consultant, specializing in project management, who helps clients ranging from small startups to multi-million dollar businesses save hundreds of hours and thousands of dollars. Her passion for identifying and solving inefficiencies began when she sold her first business, an educational consultancy that had been recognized in Forbes and BET. Over the last 10 years, Shanice has used her ability to identify operational inefficiencies and create solutions to not only help save her clients’ businesses (and hairlines) but to also fall in love with them again.
Episode highlights with Shanice Miller
- How to decide on and prioritize the systems you want to create
- Where to keep SOPs (HINT – it’s not just one giant document)
- How many tools you should be using
- How to make instructions more readable for your team
- How to build out specific seats in your agency
- How to become more efficient with meetings AND stay productive
Lightning Round with Shanice Miller
- Best advice: Take a break!
- Habit that contributes to success: Setting three things to accomplish each day
- Recommended tool: ClickUp
- Recommended book: Sparked by Jonathan Fields
Connect with Shanice Miller, plus resources
Quotes from Shanice Miller’s episode
- “What do I do first?!”
- “I had those same pain points and that’s what made me realize I needed better systems in place.”
- “If I had more time, I would have written you a shorter letter.” (Mark Twain)
- “A lot of agencies in that growth stage struggle with this.”
- “To me, those meetings aren’t the most effective.”
Takeaways from Shanice Miller’s episode
- If you don’t have systems in place, it’s hard to find time to get systems in place!
- Start creating systems in the area that’s the most painful
- Tasks you’re following on a regular basis need a simple set of directions
Sponsors For The Digital Agency Show
Ready for a managed hosting provider that is going to get your clients the performance, reliability, and support you need? Get started with Cloudways today with a $50 hosting credit using code “DASCW”.
Outsourcing services for digital agencies–website design & development, eCommerce, SEO, content marketing, link building – E2M.