[Live Training] The 5A Framework To Attract High-Quality Leads
Get the Best Out of High-Performance Teams
Benjamin Lander started his career working for Mercedes-Benz headquarters in Germany. He founded an event agency and led it to 100 employees in 5 Years, then handed over the agency to a Managing Director in 2018, who has been successfully running it since.
Coming out of the experience of building a company from scratch, he’s been helping others do what he finds most difficult. Today, Benjamin and a small team of consultants help agency owners around the world build high-performing teams, implement efficient processes and utilize state-of-the-art technology for efficient strategy execution.
Episode highlights from Benjamin Lander episode
- What it’s like to have a high-performing team
- What it means when things are falling through the cracks
- On getting ghosted
- When you should let someone go
- How to ease a transition when letting someone go
Lightning Round with Benjamin Lander
- Best advice: Wealth is created by focus and maintained by distributing your focus
- Habit that contributes to success: Planning of the week and of each day
- Recommended tool: Loom
- Recommended books: Andrew Grove’s High Output Management
Resources, plus connect with Benjamin Lander
Quotes from Benjamin Lander Episode
- “There is no one solution to these complex problems.”
- “It’s a complex thing to build a well-run agency.”
- “There are no black holes in your team…blind trust.”
- “I feel really confident in this – I’m gonna go out and sell more!”
- “You’re not going to want to sell into pain.”
- “It’s either you or them… you have to make these decisions quickly.”
- “With every change I make, how will it affect my team?”
Takeaways from Benjamin Lander episode
- A high-performing team will propel your business to the next level, where things become challenging again
- MECE exercises are a very helpful tool
- Process first, tools second
Sponsors For The Digital Agency Show
Ready for a managed hosting provider that is going to get your clients the performance, reliability, and support you need? Get started with Cloudways today with a $50 hosting credit using code “DASCW”.
Outsourcing services for digital agencies–website design & development, e-commerce, SEO, content marketing, link building – E2M.