Can Agencies Really “Crush It” On LinkedIn?
Tudor Dumitrescu built a direct response agency with a team of 18-people and is currently building a second agency helping digital agency owners walk the same path he did and scale to 7 figures.
They focus on helping businesses attract top-tier clients from LinkedIn.
Episode highlights from Tudor Dumitrescu
- What the hardest part of growing has been
- What helped Tudor with the challenge of being an introverted leader
- What the four components of Tudor’s business model are and how they work
- Can you really “crush it” on LinkedIn?
- Why Businesses Fail on LinkedIn
Lightning Round with Tudor Dumitrescu
- Best advice: Stick to your domain and not what others are doing
- Habit that contributes to success: “When I work on something I get very obsessive” as well as doing things quickly and staying focused
- Recommended tool: Notion
- Recommended books: Think and Grow Rich by Napoleon Hill, Millionaire Fastlane by MJ DeMarco
Resources, plus connect with Tudor Dumitrescu
- Tudor’s LinkedIn profile
- Tanda.digital/playbook – download strategy
Quotes from Tudor Dumitrescu Episode
- “That was the hardest part for me because I’m an introvert.”
- “It wasn’t the kind of business I wanted to take further.”
- “The big difference…it doesn’t require as many specialties.”
- “Is that transformation consistent so you can build proof?”
- “I was basically the limiting factor.”
- “We consistently keep up with people.”
Takeaways from Tudor Dumitrescu episode
- A focused market and service offering can do wonders for your agency
- Sometimes a price adjustment can make big changes
- Don’t plan on immediate sales – keeping in touch and building up a relationship with potential clients improves closes
Sponsors For The Digital Agency Show
Ready for a managed hosting provider that is going to get your clients the performance, reliability, and support you need? Get started with Cloudways today with a $50 hosting credit using code “DASCW”.
Outsourcing services for digital agencies–website design & development, e-commerce, SEO, content marketing, link building.