E235: Crypto, NFTs, Web3, and why you need to get involved—with Daniel DiPiazza
Ready for a managed hosting provider that is going to get your clients the performance, reliability, and support you need? Get started with Cloudways today with a $50 hosting credit using code “DASCW” (sponsored).
Outsourcing services for digital agencies – website design & development, e-commerce, SEO, content marketing, link building – E2M (sponsored).
Daniel DiPiazza is a martial artist, bestselling author, and serial entrepreneur with success in the media, marketing, and ecommerce industries.
Lately, he’s been getting into web3.0, crypto, psychology, history, science, jiu-jitsu, and psychedelics.
This episode is not intended for investment advice – please seek a professional.
- There are still people watching DVDs, and millions are still on dial-up. Here’s how Daniel has capitalized on that.
- On getting away from your persona in your business.
- Where crypto fits into the market vs the dollar.
- Why Altcoins are a good thing to consider (after classic Bitcoin).
- Why getting into Web3 is the right move, and what that means.
- The difference between Web 1, 2, and 3.
- Why these industry changes are crucial to understand for digital agencies.
- Why tokens are the new website.
- Mining: is it too late to get in on it?
- How Daniel will 5x his money when profits go up.
- Best advice: Going into 30’s – there’s still a chance for folly, but there’s also an opportunity for impact as your window for youth closes.
- Habit that contributes to success: Discipline
- Recommended tool: The Brave Browser
- Recommended book: Principles for Dealing with a Changing World Order by Ray Dalio
- Run time: 59:39
- “You never know which one of your ideas is going to be the one.”
- “We want and need more reliable currency.”
- “I am a fan and a believer in the market. I don’t know which ones are going to be the hot ones.”
- “It’s the best performing asset in the history of mankind.”
- “It’s read plus write.”
- “You don’t own those followers, you don’t even own that account.”
- “You’re not who you say you are!”
- “I got to see how far they pushed the profit motive.”
- “In order for you to have extraordinary success, you have to bet against the commonly held belief.”
- “The only way for me to learn about it was to have some skin in the game.”
- Want to get involved with something new? Set an intention and get into it.
- Tokens are the new website.
- Start by looking at specific projects, and get a few wins at it for free to get going.
Want to see the episodes recorded live?
Join our Facebook group, Profitable Digital Agencies, for fun insider access, freebies, and connections to agency owners around the world!