E36: Throw it all out the window & stop feeling guilty with Erin Pheil
Unlimited WordPress tasks for digital agencies at a fixed monthly cost with UnlimitedWP, get 25% your first month with code “das2020” (sponsored).
Ever wonder why some clients are “bad” and others are “good?” Have you ever taken the time to really try and figure out why your rockstar team member always seems to give you less than what they’re capable of? Join us today as Erin Pheil goes deep on how to create an amazing environment for your agency and letting the magic happen.
Some of the highlights of the show include:
- How having the same conversation with a great team member over and over again lead Erin to master the building unbreakable processes.
- What it looks like when you allow someone to be fully in their “zone”.
- How to stop feeling so bad about all of the things you should be doing.
- A dead simple test to make sure you always put the right people in the right role.
- Have you been creating judgement towards a certain team member or client? Here’s how to erase that conflict and restore synergy.
- You know how you’re hard wired, right? Most people are off the mark.
- “The successes and failures, and the stories you tell yourself are based on whatever measuring stick you’re pulling out of your pocket at that point in time. Most people, most of the time, are using the wrong measuring stick.”
- “Throw it all out the window and stop feeling guilty.”
- “This keeps happening, I’ve got to figure this out.”