[Live Training] The 5A Framework To Attract High-Quality Leads
E63: Outsource your way to higher profits with Jehan Noon
Over the past 15 years Jehan Noon has provided outsourcing services and strategy consulting to Fortune 50 and small business—first at Deloitte Consulting, and now Noon Dalton. As the founder of three companies over the last four years, Jehan both understands the challenges small businesses face and knows how to help them leverage outsourced resources to grow.
- Why the outsourcing world is like the wild west.
- How to think about repetitive, easily trainable tasks that are taking up your time.
- Why “you get what you pay for” has never been more true than in outsourcing.
- What Jehan thinks about outsourcing sales, how a small agency could approach it, and what to do to make it a success.
- How to outsource tech.
- Best advice he’s ever received: focus
- Habit that contributes to success: thirst for knowledge
- Recommended book: The 4-Hour Workweek: Escape 9-5, Live Anywhere, and Join the New Rich by Timothy Ferriss
- Recommended tools: WhatsApp, particularly the voicenote feature
- The 4-Hour Workweek: Escape 9-5, Live Anywhere, and Join the New Rich by Timothy Ferriss
- “The long-term benefit would far outweigh these mini-crises.”
- “The government was shutting the internet down.”
- “Right skill set, right amount of pay.”
- Consider what area of your business could benefit from outsourcing. What if you hired out for lead generation? Do you have anything that someone could be easily trained on?
- Make sure you have prepared all the training information you can to make your transition successful, should you decide to move forward with outsourcing.