📣 Freelancers 📣 Developers 📣 Early-Stage Agency Owners
From “Period of Suck” to Running a Successful Agency
Sean Tambagahan is the founder/CEO of Butler Branding – a full-service creative agency in Central California. They also teach the business of branding to creative entrepreneurs who are looking to grow their business.
Episode highlights from Sean Tambagahan episode
- How Sean’s agency is getting clients
- How Sean increased his rates
- What they learned the hard way
- What they looked for in (successfully!) hiring the right project manager
- How Sean views the generalist vs. specialist
- What’s the next move?
- What the problem was with being so busy
- How EOS has helped
Lightning Round with Sean Tambagahan
- Best advice: How you live your days is how you live your life
- Habit that contributes to success: Devotional time with God
- Recommended tool: Agency.butletbranding.com
- Recommended books: Traction by Gino Wickman and The Brand Gap by Marty Neumeier
Resources, plus connect with Sean Tambagahan
Quotes from Sean Tambagahan Episode
- “It’s either the process doesn’t work or we’re not working the process.”
- “It was for sure something we had discovered.”
- “It’s more about the brands that are doing great work.”
- “Should I do this full-time? And everything else is just history from there.”
- “That period of suck in the first few years.”
- “Where’s the white-glove treatment at?”
- “So many agency owners are better CEOs than I am.”
Takeaways from Sean Tambagahan episode
- What would your job look like if it focused on your skills and passions?
- Don’t let your own marketing go by the wayside! Sean’s agency has a marketing person who focuses on the business
Sponsors For The Digital Agency Show
Ready for a managed hosting provider that is going to get your clients the performance, reliability, and support you need? Get started with Cloudways today with a $50 hosting credit using code “DASCW”.
Outsourcing services for digital agencies–website design & development, e-commerce, SEO, content marketing, link building.