[Live Training] The 5A Framework To Attract High-Quality Leads
Hitting a 90% Close Rate With Strategy and Focus
With Aaron Carpenter
Aaron Carpenter is the founder of Legendary Lion Creative Agency and Mental Health Marketing. In 2011 Aaron founded Legendary Lion Creative Agency to help small businesses grow and succeed. Since then he has worked with hundreds of mental health clinicians and group practices worldwide to help them grow their practice with his trademarked “Private Practice Growth System”. In 2021, Aaron joined the awesome mentor team at UGURUS to provide support for growing agencies worldwide.
Episode highlights with Aaron Carpenter
- How to start with your client’s problem
- How Aaron breaks up and classifies the practices he works with
- What’s going on with his podcast tour (cue celebratory audience track!)
- Can you do this with any market?
- How mental health business owners are similar to digital agency owners
- What about customer interviews? And Aaron’s favorite questions to ask
- Why Aaron’s lead magnet is so successful
Lightning Round with Aaron Carpenter
- Best advice: If you offer to do something yourself for free, try to find a way to make it paid time
- Habit that contributes to success: Working smart, re-identifying crucial problems, and thinking about how to solve them
- Recommended tool: Podmatch.com
- Recommended books: Simon Sinek’s Start With Way, Traction by Gino Wickman, Jab Jab Jab Right Hook by Gary Vaynerchuk
Connect with Aaron Carpenter, plus resources
- Previous episode with Aaron
- Brent’s book, Get Rich In The Deep End
Quotes from Aaron Carpenter’s episode
- “Running a practice is running a business.”
- “If I made something really great, it would start to move itself.”
- They become Stage 2 and they need a website redesign. Who are they gonna call?”
- “They just didn’t have the support on the business side.”
- “I’m not guessing, I’m just asking.”
Takeaways from Aaron Carpenter’s episode
- Ask clients: If you could go back to starting out, what advice would you give yourself?
- Look at your market and identify its problems. That’s how you can replicate what Aaron’s built.
- Be interested in what business owners are doing!
Sponsors For The Digital Agency Show
Ready for a managed hosting provider that is going to get your clients the performance, reliability, and support you need? Get started with Cloudways today with a $50 hosting credit using code “DASCW”.Outsourcing services for digital agencies–website design & development, e-commerce, SEO, content marketing, link building – E2M.