📣 Freelancers 📣 Developers 📣 Early-Stage Agency Owners
Maximizing ChatGPT’s Potential for Copywriting Success
With Jules Dan
Jules Dan is the List Master & Profit Extractor from down under.
He rode on a Koala just to get here on time.
He’s probably the most sarcastic daily email writer out there. And even with concerning talks between his high school teachers & his parents.
“We repeat an example 2-3 times with other students…but with Julian…we have to show him TEN!”
Somehow, he’s managed to suck out $15 million in sales for his clients using email. Now he’s at war with A.I. to help entrepreneurs sound personable, unique (and profitable) with every prompt.
Episode highlights from Jules Dan’s episode
- How Jules went from a career in the gym “as a professional counter” to his current work
- Brent’s story of why the CEO of a 200-person agency started his business – no, it’s not from an ayahuasca journey
- What’s NOT fun when you write copy
- Where Jules is at with the “elephant in the room” – AI
- How to make ChatGPT a helpful tool for copywriting
Lightning Round with Jules Dan
- Best advice: If you don’t ask, the answer is always no
- Habit that contributes to success: Meditation
- Recommended tool: ChatGPT 4
- Recommended books: Tools of Titans by Timothy Ferriss, Atomic Habits by James Clear, 21 Principles by Chip Kessler and Dan Kennedy
Resources, plus connect with Jules Dan
Quotes from Jules Dan’s episode
- “The people who have been around long enough know that copy is probably one of the most important assets in the business.”
- “I kind of enjoyed writing stories but I didn’t know how you could make money with that.”
- “Better testimonial, better client. Better testimonial, better client. And it just built from there.”
- “I thought it was way too good to be true.”
- “It’s not the be-all-end-all.”
- “If you’re going to take the time to write that prompt into ChatGPT, you might as well just write the damn email series.”
- “You have this huge thing that you’re working on and you get like one or two shots a year.”
- “I like that someone can get from a D to a B.”
Takeaways from Jules Dan’s episode
- Try using AI to create “chunks” of usable content – pieces that work for various purposes
- Think of AI like the change in DJ’ing equipment – it’s not going to make you go from zero to hero, but it is a helpful tool to help make things easier
- With AI – think of a way to research a market’s pain points
Sponsors For The Digital Agency Show
Ready for a managed hosting provider that is going to get your clients the performance, reliability, and support you need? Get started with Cloudways today with a $50 hosting credit using code “DASCW”. Outsourcing services for digital agencies–website design & development, e-commerce, SEO, content marketing, link building – E2M.