Playing the Long Game: How to Foster Relationships and Keep Top-of-Mind
Manish Dudharejia is the wizard of E2M. He has over 15 years of experience in the Digital Agency space, working closely with lots of different people associated with technology, entrepreneurship, and digital marketing. E2M helps Digital agencies solve bandwidth problems with their strategic white-label services.
They have a team of over 180+ vetted experts in WordPress, Shopify, SEO, Copywriting, and more. E2M is currently helping over 150 agencies across the US and other parts of the world to grow and scale their agency business with peace of mind.
Episode highlights from Manish Dudharejia
- What’s new with Manish and E2M, and what they’re focused on now
- How Manish has (successfully!) approached partnerships over the years
- What big growth changes E2M is going through right now, and which new roles are required
- What happens when you no longer know each person who works for your company
- What starts to take over when your team becomes large
Lightning Round with Manish Dudharejia
- Best advice: To free up time, find the person who loves to do what you hate to do
- A habit that contributes to success: Consistency and patience
- Recommended tool: Brain.fm
- Recommended books: Atomic Habits by James Clear
Resources, plus connect with Manish Dudharejia
- Previous episode with Manish on a potential recession
- No Rules Rules by Reed Hastings and Erin Meyer
- LinkedIn for Manish Dudharejia
Quotes from Manish Dudharejia Episode
- “You really want to come out as a helping hand.”
- “It’s frankly a great time, definitely better than last year.”
- “It’s not overnight success. I’ve been part of this community for 7 or 8 years.”
- ‘It feels like we’re giving back to the community.”
- “Even after we bring agencies on board, they get an immense value.”
- “When you scale at this level, you run into these kinds of challenges…90% of them are people problems.”
- “We’re a team, not a family.”
Takeaways from Manish Dudharejia episode
- Don’t come out selling – come out as a helping hand
- Rely on culture to connect and nourish your team and company
Sponsors For The Digital Agency Show
Ready for a managed hosting provider that is going to get your clients the performance, reliability, and support you need? Get started with Cloudways today with a $50 hosting credit using code “DASCW”.
Outsourcing services for digital agencies–website design & development, e-commerce, SEO, content marketing, link building.