[Live Training] The 5A Framework For More Leads In Your Digital Agency
How to Let Go and Master the Sabbatical Method
With Alyson Caffrey
Alyson Caffrey is an operations strategist and the founder of an operations agency. A digital agency shows veteran, this is her third chat with Brent on using operations to grow and scale your digital agency.
She is the author of the Sabbatical Method: How to Leverage Rest & Grow Your Business. She focuses on helping her clients build scalability AND sustainability through ops.
She is a mom to two little boys under three and loves chatting about growing businesses and growing families.
Episode highlights from Alyson Caffrey’s episode
- What was the inspiration for The Sabbatical Method?
- What about the middle ground on taking sabbaticals?
- How our background/youth influences our outlook on taking time off
- How to think about rest and getting outside of the hustle
- Three parts to thinking about how to position yourself for time away
- How *guilt* fits into letting things go
Lightning Round with Alyson Caffrey
- Best advice: “Don’t chase your dreams, hunt your reality” – Navy Seal quote
- Habit that contributes to success: drinking lots of water, her morning coffee timer
- Recommended tool: Krisp noise eliminator
- Recommended books: Buy Back Your Time by Dan Martell
Resources, plus connect with Alyson Caffrey
- Previous episodes with DAS: 231, 105
- Alyson’s new book – The Sabbatical Method – including free toolkit!
- Alyson’s business – Operations Agency – take the quiz here!
Quotes from Alyson Caffrey’s episode
- “Make sure you feel refreshed so you can make those decisions.”
- “We want to create an asset that can function independently of us.”
- “I probably should have had more things in place here!”
- “It feels like an American problem.”
- “Strategically taking rest.”
- “The areas are gray, but we need to be able to test those boundaries.”
- “Focusing on the day-to-day is so important.”
Takeaways from Alyson Caffrey’s episode
- It doesn’t have to be one or the other: find your space in between taking a 6-month refresher every year or an extreme medical condition that pushes time off
- Show results for a specific task and have your team take it, then find what you can get off your plate
Sponsors For The Digital Agency Show
Ready for a managed hosting provider that is going to get your clients the performance, reliability, and support you need? Get started with Cloudways today with a $50 hosting credit using code “DASCW”. Outsourcing services for digital agencies–website design & development, e-commerce, SEO, content marketing, link building – E2M.