Create Your Perfect Life With the Power of Planning
Craig Ballantyne is the author of The Perfect Day Formula and The Perfect Week Formula, and has been featured in Forbes, Entrepreneur, Inc, GQ (with a story), Men’s Health, and others. He started as a personal trainer and has evolved into a wildly successful entrepreneur across a myriad of industries. He’s helping people with discipline and productivity, mindset, and many other things.
Craig’s been a big influence on Brent’s path and career.
Episode highlights from Craig Ballantyne
- How Craig ended up in GQ magazine
- What Craig’s popular book did for his own path
- How Craig’s 5-year plan tracked out–did he reach his goals?
- How to stay motivated when things aren’t going exactly as planned
- How Craig met his wife…right on schedule
- How to create your plan to get the life you dream of
Lightning Round with Craig Ballantyne
- Best advice: on parenting – you can be tired and your wife can be tired, but you cannot be tired at the same time
- Habit that contributes to success: Getting up and going to work right away
- Recommended tool: Opal App and One Sec for Android
- Recommended books: Relentless by Tim Grover
Resources, plus connect with Craig Ballantyne
Quotes from Craig Ballantyne Episode
- “Have your 5-year vision that keeps you on the straight line to success.”
- “Good people–it’s like they become obsessed with helping you. They can’t stop themselves.”
- “The foundation is still the same.”
- “Your values and vision drive every decision.”
- “You can have a north star in life, and that stops you from taking detours.”
- “I’m going to meet my wife in 90 days.”
- “You can’t be thrown off when things aren’t linear.”
Takeaways from Craig Ballantyne episode
- Time… it goes quickly and slowly–have a plan to make sure you’re staying on track
- Start with a numbers-based goals
- When you start dating someone, try the Disneyland Test 😉
Sponsors For The Digital Agency Show
Ready for a managed hosting provider that is going to get your clients the performance, reliability, and support you need? Get started with Cloudways today with a $50 hosting credit using code “DASCW”.
Outsourcing services for digital agencies–website design & development, e-commerce, SEO, content marketing, link building.